Cycling Holidays in the Alps, Pyrenees & Corsica
Forever Morzine runs supported cycling tours and fixed-base self-guided cycle holidays in the French & Italian Alps, the Pyrenees and Corsica. Our holidays exist to enable you to experience the best possible road cycling in the company of other passionate cyclists, and always at your own pace.
Whether you are new to Alpine cycling, or an experienced rider looking to bag cols in a new area, our team is on hand to ensure that you get a truly memorable cycling experience from your holiday.
We are a small owner-run business, and guarantee an exceptionally personal attentive service. All our holidays include half-board accommodation, and return airport transfers.
France and the Alps are the spiritual home of cycling, and our tours give you the very best riding that the country has to offer, all at your own pace. Choose from our 5 tours below:
Icon Ten Cols Tour
Our most popular Alpine cycle Tour, featuring 10 of the most iconic climbs in the world - Ventoux, Alpe d’Huez, Galibier, Telegraphe, Izoard, Bonette, Madeleine, Glandon, Colombiere & Joux Plane. 7 nights.
Legendary Cols Tour
New for 2016. This tour bags the Big 5: Stelvio, Alpe d'Huez, Galibier, Ventoux and Tourmalet in the holiday of a lifetime. Ride four of Europe's distinct cycling environments: French Alps, Italian Alps, Provence and the Pyrenees. 10 nights.
Future Classic Cols Tour
A week long tour of potential future classic cols. They are all fabulous climbs: your chance to ride them before they become mainstream. 18 hidden gems, always on quiet roads and with stunning vistas at every turn. 7 nights.
Full circuit of the Marmotte Sportive route (Alpe d'Huez, Galibier, Telegraphe, Glandon) plus Madeleine and du Chaussy. Ideal for riders who want to experience some of the most challenging and notorious climbs in the French Alps.
Experience the beauty of this stunning island as you ride round it's northern coastine. Quiet roads, pretty villages, great cuisine, early season sunshine, it has to be cycling nirvana.
- Experience some of the most spectacular riding in the Northern French Alps - our Morzine base is surrounded by classic Alpine cols, with stunning vistas around every turn
- Choose fantastic day- rides from our extensive route library – we have custom-built the best road cycling route planning resource in the region, for the exclusive use of our guests
- Set your own timetable & ride at the pace you choose - these holidays are suitable for all abilities
- Enjoy the camaraderie of other cycling guests - ride together in the day and eat as a group in the evenings
- Bask in the splendour of the high Alps, with (typically) warm sunny summer weather, and dramatic Alpine scenery
- Visit our Morzine self-guided cycling holiday page for full details